We are always improving.
Central Screw Products continually looks for ways to improve manufacturing processes and cut down on common problem areas in the industry.
One way we combat these challenges is through the use of automation. Central Screw Products employs multiple robots and conveyor belts to increase run time and minimize human error.
Our engineering department optimizes our automation tools by continually evaluating their efficiency. Through systems developed in-house, we keep our manufacturing processes lean and generate efficiency reports throughout the day. We test new robot grippers and work holding strategies by creating full-scale prototypes with our Stratasys 3D Printer to ensure we’re using the most efficient tools for our automation.
Always on the search for even better assets.
Choosing the automation experts at Central Screw Products means cost savings, shorter lead times and higher quality parts.
- Uniform finish
- Faster loading and unloading
- Able to run through the night
- More parts per day
- Able to switch between operations automatically
- Cost savings
- Shorter lead times
- Higher quality of parts
Central Screw Products machines
- 2017 Okuma Space Turn LB3000 EX II Multi-tasking Lathe
- 2016 Makino a51nx 4-axis Horizontal Machining Center
- 2015 Makino a51nx 4-axis Horizontal Machining Center
- 2014 Okuma Space Turn LB3000 EX II Multi-tasking Lathe
- 2012 Doosan Puma MX1600ST 9-axis Multi-tasking Mill/Turn Machine
- 2009 Doosan MV5025/ 50 Vertical Machining Center
- 2012 Brother TC-S2DN-O 5-axis Vertical Machining Center
- 2013 Brother TC-S2DN-O 5-axis Vertical Machining Center
- Fanuc M20iA robot
- Fanuc LR Mate 200i robot
- Fanuc LR Mate 200iB robot
- Automatic Bar Feeders